This shop is half convenience shop and half liquor store. It has all the corner shop favorites like salty snacks, coffee, candy lotto and cigarettes and also stocks lots of alcohol. The wine is arranged geographically, beer is stacked up in the cooler in the back and the hard stuff is categorized by genre. Be on the lookout for the impressive 'vodka wall' in the back corner. The owner is bright and friendly and in an interesting turn also owns the ice cream shop right next door.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 7:30am - 9:30pm Thu - Fri, 7:30am - 10pm Sat, 10am - 10pm Sun, 12pm 1 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 2008
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Snacks, lotto, cigarettes, beer, wine, liquor
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: I grew up around here.
- Ice: Yes