This art mecca is set up in a bright purple house with a Mona Lisa door, right at the start of 1 Boston Post East. There is a large parking lot out back. This shop features certified framers and has walls covered in those little right angle frame samples. It also has a shockingly wide selection of local and regional art and artistic gifts and jewelry. Little porcelain fish with human faces, sand art and sterling charms are just a few examples. This place is sprawling and all the art is for sale. Post Road also holds seasonal art shows.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, Fri - Sat, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Thu, 9:30am - 7pm; Check the website for exhibition hour.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1993
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Art supplies, frames, jewelry, artistic gifts
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes