Newbury Comics is that rare mall store that actually is rooted in New England. It was founded in Boston on Newbury Street (hence the name) more than 30 years ago. There are now many locations around the area. This store is located in the Solomon Pond Mall on the second floor. A pop culture superstore, it sells a wide range of largely music-related products, including vinyl, CDs, DVDs, posters, apparel and more.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is an elevator in the mall.
- Founding Date: 1978
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Pop culture paraphernalia
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Accepts returns on any defective or unopened item in its original condition within 30 days of the purchase date for a full refund. We will replace defective merchandise with another copy of the same item.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Book store specialties: Comics, Magazines
- New/used: New