Marlboro House of Pizza
This Marlborough institution has been slinging slices and serving up heaping, homestyle plates of pasta since 1964. The restaurant delivers and also features basic dining room filled with a few booths and a flatscreen television. It is located in the Center, and there are usually a few parking spots out front. The website has a very complex catering menu; whether you want salads for 60 or pizza for 100, Marlboro House of Pizza will oblige.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: No restroom
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1964
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Slices, salads and pastas.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Slices.
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual