This small jeweler is set up right in the Center; parking can be a hassle during the lunch rush as this shop is right next to a few delis. They specialize in pieces from Brazil here and speak Portuguese fluently. Their showroom is cozy and gleaming, several cases full of starter level pieces. Rings and necklaces are the lions share of the business here and repair, while offered, is not their main service.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No restroom
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Brazilian Jewelry, rings and necklaces, repair.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- Vintage: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal, Consignment