Fitzgerald & Collins Funeral Home
This locally owned funeral home has been family run since its creation in 1950. Set up in a large house off Lincoln, there is plenty of parking and a large handicapped-accessible ramp out front. Cremation and pre-planning are also offered here, in addition to traditional services and obituary writing. Call for an appointment here.
- Hours: By appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1950
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, Valet
- Services (funeral services): Cremation, Embalming
- Funeral chapel: Yes
- Religious affiliation: All Faiths Served
- What's your customer service philosophy?: We believe that a funeral should celebrate a person's life and that the service or calling hours should be surrounded with those things a person enjoyed most during their lifetime. Make it a personal as possible!