Fish Restaurant & Wine Bar features a large parking lot and is locally owned. It offers a menu of seasonal, fresh seafood that feature creative preparations. Popular dishes served here include the Fresh Lobster BLT, the Tuna Au Poivre and the Diver Scallops with Roasted Fingerlings, Romesco Sauce, Hazelnuts and Bacon-Shallot Marmalade. Fish also offers non seafood specials like the Filet mignon, and the Braised Short Ribs.
Also featured here is a raw bar here that serves up fresh clams, oysters, lobster and giant shrimp. The raw bar is available to order from until closing.
The Fish wine menu offers over 120 great wines from wine regions around the world. 30 wines by the glass are kept fresh by Fish's state of the art wine preservation system.
- Fax: 508-460-3478
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, noon - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Full
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1985
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Up market sea foods.
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods
- Specialties: Seafoods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: We love the area.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 20
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Business Casual