This regional pet store maintains a branch within the busy Solomon Pond Mall on the first floor. This pet shop is family-owned and, while founded way back in '56, is still an old-school kind of place, with little bunnies and tiny puppies in the front window shivering with utter cuteness in hay and pushing adorable little balls around and looking out at mall goers with wet, over-sized eyes.
Inside, one wall is filled with kennels stacked three high full of dogs and cats of all ages. The other isles cater to birds, fish, reptiles and general household animals. Young staff in scrubs stand by to assist with any questions or to unlock a kennel so a tiny ball of fur can crawl all over you.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Full
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1956
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Cats, Dogs, Reptiles, Rodents