This branch of the popular national chain is right off Boston Post West, at the edge of the large shopping center which takes up the whole 100 block. They share a parking lot with a Starbucks and there aren't nearly enough spots, it is frequently very crowded with idling cars. Those location is brunch, lunch and dinner only and does not offer breakfast foods. Expect homestyle American dishes like roast chicken, mashed potatoes and corn bread. There are several booths and fourtops inside but most customers order take out here.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 10pm; Sun, 10:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Full
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, corn bread, pie, soft drinks.
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Roast Chicken.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 18
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual