Roman Kimyagarov's shoe shop is an excellent resource for those looking for a new pair of boots or an expert cobbler to mend a hole or floppy sole on their current kicks. Kimyagarov combines old world talent and years of experience with modern machinery to fix anything with a sole.
Kimyagarov sells a wide range of work and army boots as well as boots made by Frye. The shop's website offers more detailed information on services offered.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: January 1, 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Boots, repair, accessories
- Services: Repair
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It was a good opportunity.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: Yes
- Shoe shine: Yes