This locally owned used book shop is stocked with second-hand books ranging from classic literature to children's books. There are stacks of new releases and very gently used children's books. Customers may trade in books for store credit. The shop also hosts book signings for authors.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Used books
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Everybody buys local.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Stieg Larson
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books
- New/used: New, Used
- Wi-Fi: None