The "big" election is upon us. We have gathered sample ballots and voting information so that you will be prepared for Tuesday.
If you want to take time to review the issues or candidates, we have gathered information about the major races and issues into an election guide.
Are you a visual learner? The city has posted sample ballots that you may download. The two ballots represent the split due to the State Representative redistricting in the city.
- Sample Ballot for Wd. 2, Pct. 1, Wds. 3, 4, 5, 6, Wd.7, Pct 2
- Sample Ballot for Wd. 1, Wd. 2, Pct. 2, Wd. 7, Pct. 1,
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
Knowing where to cast your vote is an important next step. First, you can start by determining your voting ward and precinct.
In Marlborough, voting locations are broking down by wards and in some cases precincts. Voting will run from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- WARD ONE: Prec. 1 and 2 Francis J. Kane School, 520 Farm Rd.
- WARD TWO: Prec. 1 and 2 Francis J. Kane School, 520 Farm Rd.
- WARD THREE: Prec. 1 Masonic Hall, 8 Newton St, Rear
- WARD THREE: Prec. 2 Raymond J. Richer School, 80 Foley Rd, Room 103
- WARD FOUR: Prec. 1 and 2 Boys & Girls Club, 169 Pleasant St.
- WARD FIVE: Prec. 1 Senior Center, 250 Main St.
- WARD FIVE: Prec. 2 Masonic Hall, 8 Newton St., Rear
- WARD SIX: Prec. 1 and 2 1LT Charles W. Whitcomb School, 25 Union St., Library
- WARD SEVEN: Prec. 1 and 2 Hildreth School Gymnasium, 85 Sawin St.
Lastly, you know where to keep an eye for the results - right here at Patch.