OPEN FORUM on Question 2 on Novemeber 2012 ballot - Prescribing Medication to End Life in Massachusetts.
The speakers will include:
- Lynn Squillace, Attorney licensed to practice in Massachusetts and the Health Law and Bioethics Fellow at the Boston University School of Public Health.
- Jonas B. Goldenberg, LICSW Director of Clinical Issues and Continuing Education, National Association of Social Workers (MA) - from the Proponents of the measure Dignity2012
- Arlene Lowney, Nurse educator, public speaker and administrator. She is the Executive Director of Evercare Hospice & Palliative Care, Inc. in Waltham
- MC Sullivan. Currently the director of ethics at Covenant Health Systems. She is has her RN, MTS, and JD - from Opponents of the measure Committee Against Physician Assisted Suicide
- Health care professionals from hospice and palliative care
Coffee and tea will be available.
Please come to this important event, learn, ask questions and be informed before you cast your vote.
Though held at a church, this event is open to people of all faiths and no faith interested in the issue.