1. Today should once again be sunny with a high near 80 degrees, says the National Weather Service.
2. Don't forget to attend the summer concert series tomorrow (Thursday) evening at Union Common at 7 p.m. This is the final one of the concert of the summer.
3. The city of Marlborough's Labor Day Committee is holding a Red Sox ticket raffle from now until the day of the drawing (Sept. 12 at 2 p.m.) to benefit the 2011 Labor Day Parade. Each raffle entry is $10 and entry forms can be picked up at the Mayor’s office or obtained by contacting the parade director, Ed Thurber at (508) 485-4599. There are (2) sets of tickets being raffled off and are for the Red Sox vs. Baltimore game on Tuesday, Sept. 20.
4. Today is the final day that the new Wegmans is hosting open interviews. They are looking to fill over 400 part-time and full-time positions at its new 138,000 sq. ft. store, set to open on Sunday, Oct. 16 in Northborough Crossing, a development at the intersection of Routes 9 and 20. Interviews are being held from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 227 Turnpike Road, Westborough (Regal Cinema Plaza). Call 508-366-2863 to schedule your interview. Walk-ins are also welcome.
5. The American Traveling Morrice Dancers will be performing on the Main Street lawn of the Thursday evening at 5:30 p.m.