1. As we hunker down to ride out the landfall of a Hurricane, you might remember last year's Halloween spoiling snowstorm. It was dubbed Snowtober and left many without power.
2. The City Council is set to discuss $2.6 million in additional funds to the public schools tonight. With a number of necessary functions wrapped up in these funds the discussion is an important one.
3. Did you see our collection of Craigslist postings over the weekend? What about the log of police activity over at Solomon Pond Mall?
4. The sheriff was around to clean up the town recently. It sounds like a western, but work crews of inmates helped clean up the city and the Middlesex Sheriff was in town to discuss their work.
5. Did your school's kitchen make the grade? We recently collected the list of health inspections of all the public schools in the city.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.