1. Marlborough High School played host to Massachusetts Education Secretary Paul Reville yesterday.
2. The new generator for the Kane School is nearly complete, according to the agenda for today's Local Emergency Planning Committee meeting.
3. Nearby Northborough's Applefest was a hit and our Northborough Patch has the video to prove it. You will likely know some faces in the crowd that may even include your own.
4. The Fire Department and Department of Public Works are scheduled for refresher CPR training courses in November to help keep you safe.
5. According to the official results from the Sept. 6 state primary, Marlborough had 1599 Democrats vote and 894 Republicans cast votes. The Green Party had five members get out and voice their opinion.