1. The Bigelow School lease that is being negotiated with the Assabet Valley Collaborative has been priced at roughly $4.5 million for 25 years. The collaborative would be responsible for any and all maintenance and capital improvement expenses for the duration of the lease.
2. The final day to register to vote is today. The City Clerk's office will be open until 8 p.m.
3. The winner of the fall foliage contest was announced yesterday. The next contest is pumpkins. So keep an eye out this week and make sure to show us your best pumpkin pictures.
4. The recreation department is organizing a shopping trip to New York City for December 8. The bus trip costs $60.
5. With the potential for developments to sprout up on the west side of town, City Councilor Matt Elder has brought up the potential need for an additional fire station.