Here is the Marlborough Police Department incident log for Feb. 5, 2014:
No arrests were reported.
- 7:13 a.m. An ambulance was called to Victoria Lane.
- 7:20 a.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Parmenter Street.
- 7:54 a.m. Police assisted EMTs at City Hall.
- 8:51 a.m. An ambulance was called to Hemenway Street.
- 8:53 a.m. A Broad Street resident was assisted.
- 9:49 a.m. A disabled vehicle was reported on Hosmer Street near East Main.
- 10:38 a.m. EMTs were called to the Royal Crest Apartments on Royal Crest Drive.
- 10:44 a.m. A Washington Street resident was assisted.
- 11:15 a.m. Police assisted EMTs on West Main Street.
- 12:43 p.m. A larceny was reported at Sunovian Pharmaceuticals on Waterford Drive.
- 12:50 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported on Prospect Street.
- 2:14 p.m. A burglary alarm sounded at the Digital Credit Union on Donald Lynch Blvd. The building was checked and cleared.
- 2:21 p.m. A Victoria Lane resident was assisted by EMTs.
- 2:49 p.m. An accident occurred on East Main Street.
- 4:57 p.m. An East Main Street resident was assisted.
- 5:23 p.m. A disturbance was reported on Broad Street.
- 5:34 p.m. A disabled vehicle was reported on Bolton Street near the Bolton Street Tavern.
- 6:23 p.m. An ambulance was called to Boston Post Road East.
- 6:58 p.m. Police assisted EMTs at The Heights at Marlborough Apartments on Briarwood Lane.
- 8:02 p.m. A motor vehicle accident was reported at Main and Pleasant streets.
- 10:16 p.m. Police assisted EMTs on Main Street at The Russell House.
- 11:02 p.m. Police checked the wellbeing of a Farm Road resident.
- 11:08 p.m. A Broad Street resident was assisted.
- 11:50 p.m. An officer was reported injured at the Marlboro Motor Sales on Lincoln Street after a traffic stop.