Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Mark Vital, a teacher at the , is starting a holiday venture called "Sweats for Vets." He is asking the great citizens of Marlborough to consider buying a sports related sweatshirt for a homeless veteran. Wrap the gift and drop him a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will come and get it (or you could drop it off at AMSA). Donated gifts will be given to the homeless veterans of Vets, Inc. on Christmas Eve.
2. The Booster Club with host their Holiday Craft Fair Saturday, Dec. 10 at the high school from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. There will be many one-of-a-kind crafts and all sorts of potential gifts. There will also be a raffle table, school spirit wear and a goodies table.
3. If your kids want to keep track on Santa's travels in the coming days, they should check out NORAD's website.
4. The will be offering a variety of art classes beginning in early 2012. Follow this link and see if it is time to take your artistic talent to the next level.
5. Have some fun and figure out this Marlborough anagram on this Monday morning. Post your guesses in the comment field below: GISINULIN (restaurant)