(Christmas at the Farm at the Peter Rice Homestead will be December 15. Details below.)
Begin the holiday season with A Festival of Trees, bigger and better than ever:
- 100+ Decorated Artificial Christmas Trees--Participate as sponsor. Details below.
- Aisle of Wreaths
- Santa’s Workshop
- NorthPole Playland
- Minature Victorian Village & Train
- Gingerbread Village--Enter your creation. Details below.
- Dickens Village
- Entertainment Stage
- Breakfast with Santa
- Silver Bells Tea
- Santa Claus
- Crafters--See details below.
All of the trees will be raffled off. Come and pick the one you'd like to take home with you.
Want to get a better idea of what you'll find at A Festival of Trees? The program, video, and other information from last year's event is here. (Last year's event was in the Hellenic Hall. This year's event is in the much-larger Royal Plaza Trade Center.)
Read recent news coverage of this year's Festival.
Dates and times
December 7 from 5 p.m. - 9 p.m
December 8 from 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
December 9 from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Royal Plaza Trade Center
181 Boston Post Road West
- Adults $8
- Aged 62 and older $5 (Special rate of $2 for seniors from 10 am to 3 pm Saturday)
- Aged 5 - 12 $4
- Under 5 years of age Free with adult or senior admission
Admission tickets and raffle tickets can be purchased at the door.
The Festival of Trees is produced jointly with Olde Marlborough. All proceeds benefit historic preservation, education, and celebration in Marlborough.