1. The police-involved shooting of a Marlborough man has been ruled justifiable. Read all the details of the incident here.
2. The Police Department started having officers carry Tasers shortly after the November shooting. If the officer involved had a Taser on him that day, it would not have necessarily changed anything, according to Police Chief Mark Leonard.
3. Did you see the video of a homeless woman moving into her first home in 15 months? It is available here.
4. Congresswoman Niki Tsongas has announced that she is close to signing a lease for office space in Marlborough so that she will have a physical presence in the city.
5. A teen volunteer workshop is being held at the Marlborough Public Library tonight. Aimed at putting teens in touch with opportunities to give back within the community, the event begins at 6 p.m.