1. Closed earlier this week because of "exceedingly high e-Coli counts," McDonald Beach at Cullinane Drive was tested again yesterday. The updated results should be received by today. Check the city's website for updates; if you learn of one, post it as a comment attached to this article.
2. The City Council meets Monday night. Among the items on its agenda? Communication from Mayor Arthur Vigeant regarding the appointment of Michael Mendoza as the city's building commissioner for a three-year term.
3. Wondering about the status of that road project you pass through on your way to and from work each day? Check the city's website for a list of ongoing projects and their anticipated dates of completion.
4. Interested in news? Bookmark this site to listen to Marlborough Fire's live scanner.
5. It's shaping up to be a beautiful weekend in the Marlborough area, with sun all around and temperatures in the high 70s/low 80s, according to the National Weather Service.