1. The city is asking you to clear your storm drains. With rain expected tomorrow, uncleared storm drains could cause flooding issues.
2. The snow wasn't the only thing going on last week. We have a full run down of all the interesting stories you may have missed while you were gathering your canned goods and milk available right here.
3. The Planning Board will be holding a public hearing tonight at 7:15 p.m. They will be discussing language for a subdivision.
4. The City Council will likely be taking a vote on roughly .
5. Today is the last day to submit a photo to the business photo contest we have running. There's a prize. Get a photo in before 5 p.m. tonight and you could be the winner.