1. Wondering why you saw a large number of police cars on 495 yesterday? We have the answer for your right here.
2. Would you go to your favorite restaurant, take a walk in the park or take in a game of laser tag with friends? We want to know how you would spend your last day in Marlborough if this whole end of the world thing were to happen.
3. We want to see your food. If you are on Instagram you are probably an old hand at taking a photo of a delicious meal before diving in. Well we want to see it.
4. You can still see Marlborough's students performing at the Solomon Pond Mall tonight.
5. On this day in 1803, the Louisiana Purchase was completed in a ceremony in New Orleans.