1. A Marlborough submission took the cake for best photo of Santa.
2. We have also crowned the best "decked" home in the city. Check out the holiday spirit here.
3. Looking to take in some music? Planning on hitting the Solomon Pond Mall this week? Well you will be able to see a number of Marlborough students playing music at the mall all this week.
4. The City Council voted Monday to transfer $277,099.00 from Economic Development to Marlborough Economic Development Council Funding. When discussing the transfer at a previous meeting, councilors pointed to the large companies that have come in with MEDC's help. They include TJX, Boston Scientific and Quest Diagnostics.
5. Today marks the anniversary of the return of the last manned lunar program in 1972.