1. A Marlborough Patch interview with the State Secretary of Housing and Economic Development deals with apartments in the city.
2. A shift in the traffic pattern at the Resident Drop Off Facility located at 856 Boston Post Road East has taken place. The exit road from the facility will be shifted adjacent to the entrance road. City officials ask that residents follow the traffic signs carefully. For safety reasons, the Swap Shack is closed for the duration of construction.
3. The name of the officer involved in the fatal shooting Monday night has not been released by police. The investigation could take some time, according to officials.
4. The Marlborough Board of Health will be talking about collaborting with Southborough and Hudson at their meeting tonight.
5. Our latest photo contest has begun. We want to see your photos of local landmarks.