1. Public skating at Ward Park over the weekend was a hit. Resident Faith Nickolas sent us a photo and reported that the rink was packed with teens, adults and children learning to skate with their parents.
2. A discussion of "Brookview Village" and the money attached to it will take place tonight in front of the Zoning Board of Appeals. The "friendly 40B" has proven a sticking point for residents and city officials alike. Following . For all the information on the development over the last months, click here.
3. The School Committee will meet tonight. Among their agenda items are a presentation by the High School students on the Student Advisory Committee.
4. The Board of Health will be meeting tonight to discuss, among other things, shared services with Hudson and Southboro.
5. Did you know that Marlborough did not have schools established until the late 1600's? The initial group was 50 families who could not start school until the area was safely settled.