1. Want to try to find a unique gift this weekend? There is an antique show taking place at the Royal Plaza Trade Center on Boston Post Road West on Saturday.
2. Did you see the winner of the Local Landmarks photo contest? The picture is of a covered bridge in Grafton and certainly captures the nature of the town. You can also take a look at all the entries here.
3. City Hall will only be open a half day today due to the Thanksgiving Holiday.
4. It is a known fact that five minutes after your last piece of pie (the last one, not the one you say is going to be your last one) Christmas is fair game. This weekend, the Marlborough Middle School is hosting a night to get in the Christmas Spirit. The event starts Sunday at 10 a.m. and runs until noon.
5. According to the U.S. Census, the median household income is $71,617 in Marlborough. Best to keep this knowledge away from the kids when they start asking for a pony for the holidays.