1. The City Council will be meeting tonight. Set to be discussed? How about $2.6 Million to the schools or $500,000 towards design of the new $7 Million Senior Center. Both were discussed during last week's Finance Committee meeting and will likely be voted on tonight.
2. Our photo contest for the best picture of your cat is still going on. Give it your best shot here.
3. The Finance Committee also recommend a Collector's Office transfer request in the amount of $4,631.00 which moves funds from Collector to Contract Services and Temporary Clerk to fund temporary help. This was talked about by some committee members as a sign that more staff is needed in some of the city departments, while others called for different management of vacation time.
4. Did your favorite fast food joint make the cut in our latest round-up of health inspections?
5. Park on the street in Marlborough? Then you might want to review our listing of Winter Parking regulations. The list also contains information for surrounding towns.