The Solomon Pond Mall is set to change over the next three months with exterior and interior improvements.
The projects include:
- Restroom Upgrades - Food Court restrooms will receive new fixtures and finishes.
- New Food Court furniture will be added with a modern design.
- A variety of seating options such as table arrangements and bar-height tables and chairs will be added.
- Exterior paving will take place and include the lot between Regal Cinema and Shoe Dept.
- Hands-free sliding glass entrance doors will be added.
The mall will continue regular operating hours during these projects that are scheduled to be completed by November. All work performed will be done in such a way to minimize the inconvenience to mall customers and stores.
These projects are in addition to new soft seating areas that are throughout the mall and were completed in 2011.