Thanksgiving ushers in a season of joy and remembering to be thankful for everything you have. Giving so that others can have a warm holiday season is another hallmark of the holidays.
Commerce Bank again hopes visitors invest in kids this holiday season.
Thirteen Commerce offices in Central Mass. are collecting toys for the bank's annual "Toys for Tots" drive, which supports the Worcester County Marine Corps Reserve's "Toys for Tots" program, bank officials said in a press release today.
These Commerce branches will accept new, unwrapped toys until Friday, Dec. 14:
- Marlborough: 322 Maple St.
- Westborough: 5 East Main St.
- Shrewsbury: 226 Boston Turnpike
- Milford: 91 Main St.
- Holden: 1057 Main St.
- Leominster: 565 Main St.
- Webster: 25 Worcester Road
- West Boylston: 320 West Boylston St.
- Worcester: 386 Main St., 11 Park Ave., 560 Park Ave., 993 Grafton St. and 451 Lincoln St.