1. U.S. Military forces have killed Osama Bin Laden. See the story here.
2. Monday is expected to be sunny with light winds and highs in the upper 60s.
3. Paula Fleming, the vice-president of communications and marketing for the Better Business Bureau based here in Marlborough, says that many gas stations charge different prices for gas based on what kind of payment you make at the pump. "State law allows gas stations to discount their prices for customers who pay with cash. However, when a discount is offered, the word “cash” should be included in the signage. Both cash and credit prices should be posted and clearly labeled. Guidelines for advertising and signage for the cash sale option can be obtained from each state. Contact your state Attorney General’s Office for concerns regarding price discrepancies," said a release. See the full story here.
4. Kudos to Jennifer Waldron, of Marlborough, who was one of more than 100 Suffolk University students who dedicated their spring break to helping others. Waldron traveled to Delaplane, VA., to work on trail maintenance and other improvements at Sky Meadows State Park. Suffolk University’s Alternative Spring Break program sent eight teams of students to work sites across the country.
5. The City Council Finance Committee will meet at 7 p.m. this evening at . Click here to take a look at the agenda.