2. The Fort Meadow Reservoir will begin a four foot drop on Tuesday. The lake level will take 15 to 20 days to drop, say officials, and will remain at that level through the winter. The refill will begin on March 3 in 2014.
3. The purpose of this year’s draw down is to allow for:
- Weed Control
- Control of the Asian Clam
- Removal of accumulated sand from storm drains
- Repairs of walls and beaches
5. In case you missed it ... Home of the Week: Six Bedroom Home for Sale in Marlborough. Is that enough bedrooms for you?