Invite a friend
Post Road Art Center Staff Show 2012
Post Road Art Center is pleased to present our Staff Show 2012. Every member of our staff is a working artist, even our fantastic gardener, with works selling in many other venues in Massachussetts as well as here. Here is a chance to see what the current staff is up to when not assisting customers. Get to know the artistic sides of Randi Isaacson, Liz Harrison, Ruth Hanlon, Sue Carlin, and Ed Roche. The show may be viewed through November 28th.
More About Post Road Art Center
This art mecca is set up in a bright purple house with a Mona Lisa door, right at the start of 1 Boston Post East. There is a large parking lot out back. This shop features certified framers and has walls covered in those little right angle frame samples. It also has a shockingly wide selection of local and regional art and artistic gifts and jewelry. Little porcelain fish with human faces, sand art and sterling charms are just a few examples. This place is sprawling and all the art is for sale. Post Road also holds seasonal art shows.
Other events here
- Art Classes: Post Road Art Center Daily,
- 'Abstraction" with Bob Collins Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Figure Painting with Bob Collins Weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- 'Abstraction' with Bob Collins Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–10:00 pm
- A Call to Artists Landscape Seascape Show 2013 Daily, 9:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Art Opening Landscape Seascape Show 2013 Thu, Aug 1, 5:30 pm–8:00 pm