Invite a friend
Gold Prospectors Assoc. Monthly Meeting
The Hudson Chapter meets the first Saturday of every month. The Gold Prospectors Association of America is committed to educating the local community.
For more information, contact Bill Beardsley by phone at (508) 419-1307 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Where||Marlborough Public Library 35 W Main St, Marlborough, MA 01752 (Story Hour Room)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||2:00 pm–4:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About Marlborough Public Library
The Marlborough Public Library is a resource devoted to the education of the local community through books and public programming throughout the year. Director Margaret Cardello and her staff are on hand to help with any of your library needs. The collection includes books which can be borrowed for three weeks at a time, as can music. Movies are available (with a library card) for one week rentals.
Other events here
- Fine Free Wednesdays are Back at the Library Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:00 am–8:30 pm
- Preschool Pals Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–10:45 am
- Teen Writing Competition Reception Thu, May 30, 7:00 pm–8:15 pm
- Parent & Teen Babysitting Meet & Greet with Speed Interviews! Sun, Jun 9, 2:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Marlborough SEPAC Monthly, 9:15 pm–10:45 pm