The state primary is upon us and we have the information on where to cast your vote and who you will be choosing from. Voting will be held from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Knowing where to cast your vote is an important first step. In Marlborough, voting locations are broking down by wards and in some cases precincts.
- WARD ONE: Prec. 1 and 2 Francis J. Kane School, 520 Farm Rd.
- WARD TWO: Prec. 1 and 2 Francis J. Kane School, 520 Farm Rd.
- WARD THREE: Prec. 1 Masonic Hall, 8 Newton St, Rear
- WARD THREE: Prec. 2 Raymond J. Richer School, 80 Foley Rd, Room 103
- WARD FOUR: Prec. 1 and 2 Boys & Girls Club, 169 Pleasant St.
- WARD FIVE: Prec. 1 Senior Center, 250 Main St.
- WARD FIVE: Prec. 2 Masonic Hall, 8 Newton St., Rear
- WARD SIX: Prec. 1 and 2 1LT Charles W. Whitcomb School, 25 Union St., Library
- WARD SEVEN: Prec. 1 and 2 Hildreth School Gymnasium, 85 Sawin St.
If you need to figure out what ward or precinct you are in, you can input your address into this form. It will tell you where you need to go in order to vote.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.
With the state primaries today Republicans and Democrats have different important races to decide on.
Republicans will be deciding whether GOP nominee Jon Golnik, of Carlisle, or Tom Weaver, of Westford, to seek the seat for the Third Congressional District. The winner will face off against U.S. Rep. Niki Tsongas (D-Lowell).
The ballot for Democrats has races among the Governor's Council, the Register of Deeds and the area's Representative in General Court.
A sample ballot is available from the city.
Lastly, you know where to keep an eye for the results - right here at Patch.