After a week of voting, MetroWest area voters have crowned their favorite spots to grab a cup of coffee.
While one town runs on Dunkin's, another prefers Starbucks, and another selected Honey Dew, most towns in the area selected locally owned shops.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Starting tomorrow, return to Patch to vote on the best florist in town.
See More on Patch
- Restaurant News: Brazilian Pizza, Brooklyn Bagels and Blue Moon
- Marlborough Construction Smile; Tortoise Needs Home and Hissing Roaches for the Kids!
- Marlborough Man Dumps Coffee on Woman's Car, Apologizes (Kind Of)
- Restaurant News: Burgers, Bars and Brewing
- Local Flavor Highlighted at Taste of the Boroughs