5 Things You Need to Know Today: Sept. 10
From a City Council meeting tonight to a training program for a 5K; we have the five things you need to know today right here.
1. The Planning Board will be meeting tonight at 7 p.m.
2. Tune in for a second dose of city government with the City Council's meeting tonight at 8 p.m.
3. The Couch to 5K program will be happening tonight at 6 p.m. at Ghiloni Park. This is the first meeting of the 11 week program.
4. A bible study will be held tonight at 6 p.m. at the First Church in Marlborough Congregational.
5. It is Line Dance Week. So get out there with your cowboy boots and get your dance on this week.