1. Showers are likely today, but mainly after 5 p.m. Areas of fog should be prevalent before then, and otherwise mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. The chance of precipitation is 70 percent, with a possible half-inch of new rainfall.
2. A local knitting group will meet at the Harvest Cafe in Hudson this evening at 7 p.m. Click here for details.
3. In their second year of the program the boys varsity volleyball team at Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School will play in their first playoff bout at home this evening at 7 p.m. vs. Millis.
4. Assabet Valley Regional Technical High School will also be home to a Spring Concert this evening, the last under the direction of John Russo, a long-time music teacher who is retiring this year. For additional details call the high school main office.
5. The Westborough Players Club will perform (with the help of several Marlborough residents) “The Play’s the Thing: An Evening of One Acts" Friday and Saturday nights at 8 p.m. at the Willows in Westborough, 1 Lyman St. Tickets are $10 for general admission and $5 for seniors and students with valid student ID. To reserve tickets in advance, call 508-796-0076 or email the ticket coordinator at email@example.com.