5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 7
Snow, smiles and tragedy turned into motivation; we have the making of a Hollywood film and the Five Things you need to know today.
1. There is snow. We remind you that we are New Englanders and should not be afraid of some flakes. That said, we have the latest news about it. You can read it here.
2. This is a story about an invention, but at its core this is a tale of someone from the community. Paul Bishop spoke frankly about a tragedy in his past that has urged him to help others.
3. Are you prepared to slog through the snow? We have had some practice recently with the Blizzard of 2013, but with the storm expected to continue throughout the day there could be some slick conditions out there for drivers. Read up on some winter driving tips here.
4. Daylight savings time is upon us. Sticking to falling back and sprining forward alone can lead to confusion, so read up about it here.
5. Show us what makes you smile and you could get a $25 gift card. Let us know what makes you happy by submitting to our photo contest here.