5 Things You Need to Know Today: Feb. 19
From the view around town to what improvements your neighbors are making to their homes; we have what you need to know today.
1. The Urban Affairs Committee will be reviewing language for a change to the city's zoning. The zoning change would make changes towards encouraging a telecommunications storage facility.
2. The Zoning Board of Appeals will be meeting tonight as one resident has proposed to create an enclosed pool house. Sign of an improved economy or just someone that loves swimming?
3. The Board of Assessors will be meeting tonight and discussing abatement requests.
4. Looking for a job? What better place to start than with patch in our jobs section?
5. See something interesting around town? Snap a photo and upload it to our Pics and Clips Gallery. There are some great photos in there right now