5 Things: TJX Closer to Moving and New Board Officials
From TJX continuing to work towards its move to Marlborough and new board officials; we have the information you need to know today.
1. The long weekend's police events will be in tomorrow's log.
2. The Personnel Committee will be discussing appointments to the Arts Lottery Council and the Zoning Board of Appeals tonight.
3. The TJX offices coming into Marlborough continue to move forward. Tonight the Public Services Committee will discuss a fuel storage license for the company.
4. Still looking for more city business? The Wireless Committee will be discussing minor upgrades to an existing site at 342 Lincoln Street.
5. We are deep into January, the month of New Year's resolutions. It is a fitting time to have today be the official Rid the World of Fad Diets and Gimmicks Day. So put down that meat smoothie and start something sustainable today.