1. The Marlborough Public Schools continue their efforts to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy. Nine handmade fleece blankets added to the MPS districtwide faculty and staff donation drive items.
2. Did you catch the goofy Craigslist items we gathered for your review? If not, take a look at them right here.
3. Thanksgiving has yet to hit, but the Solomon Pond Mall is already prepared for those of you looking to meet the man in red. Santa is already making appearances at the mall.
4. Did you know that the selling of christmas trees is included in the definition of open air market by the city? It carries with it a total of $150 to the city.
5. Today is the last day to submit your photo for the local landmarks contest. Give it your best shot at the contest page here.