5 Things: Protect Against the Flu and Taxes
From protecting your family against the flu to challenging your tax assessment; we have the information you need today.
1. Protect yourself and your family from the flu with free flu clinics this week from the Marlborough Board of Health.
2. The Finance Committee will be discussing funds $111,570 associated with a contract with Firefighters Local 1714.
3. Looking to challenge your assessment from the City of Marlborough on your taxes? The city has all the forms you will need to fill out on the Assessor's page of the city website. You have until the end of the month to file your case.
4. The Post Road Art Center is calling all area artists to participate in “It’s in the Bag II”. Artists will be challenged to create a work of art which includes only those items provided in the bag. More information can be found at the event listing here.
5. Making a call is something we take for granted today, but came to Marlborough in the late 1800's. The Marlborough Telephone Exchange was first established in May 1880 and was taken over by the New England Telephone and Telegraph Company in 1883, according to information from the Marlborough Historical Commission.