5 Things: Prevent the Flu and New Fire Alarms
From avoiding the flu to new fire alarms throughout the city; we have the information you need right here.
1. Fight the flu by preventing contact with the virus. The state has gathered five steps that you can take to keep yourself a safe distance from the virus.
2. A new fire alarm system is being installed in the city. The upgrades or installations associated with should be completed by the end of the month.
3. We are looking for your love stories. As a run up to Valentine's Day, Feb. 14 for those of you who do not have it circled by a heart on your calendar, we want to share local love stories. More information on the idea is available here.
4. We have our winner for the skiing photo contest. The winning photo captures the drama of skiing and was picked from a number of submissions.
5. In 1774 Marlborough brought together three companies of "Minutemen." The groups were from different parts of town, organized in line with three different taverns, according to the Marlborough Historical Commission.