1. Planning for the weekend? Check out the Halloween fun here in Marlborough.
2. Are you sick and tired of Halloween? Maybe you are done with the run up to the spooky holiday and just want somewhere to hide where you can be away from pumpkin orange this weekend. We here at Patch Marlborough make no exact promises, but can tell you that from Friday through Sunday there is the 29th annual Folk Art Festival of New England which promises to deliver all the classic crafts at the Royal Plaza Trade Center.
3. For the politically minded, there will be a public forum on Ballot Question 4: The Democracy Amendment Question held at the Marlborough Public Library on Saturday at 3 p.m.
4. If you are down for a drive to Clinton, the Arts Alliance in collaboration with The Strand Theatre will be holding its fall fundraiser, Haunting Melodies: A Broadway Cabaret featuring the River’s Edge Players. Seats are still available for the Sunday performance at the Strand.
5. It is not shaping up to be the snowtober of last year, but a Hurricane is still something to keep an eye on. Let us do the watching by keeping your eye here for updates next week as Halloween approaches.