5 Things: Love in a Field and Hiking Trail
Marlborough has a new hiking trail as well as some nearby love in a field; we have what you need to know for the day here.
1. Looking for a fun family activity this weekend? Lake Williams has been opened up to exploration via a hiking trail that runs for a mile around the scenic lake. The trail has opened up some never-before-seen views around the lake.
2. Paul Bishop caught site of love in the shape of a heart in a field in Berlin. When a card will not suffice there are always other means. To see more of the photography of Paul Bishop you can peruse his contributions on Marlborough Patch.
3. Are you house hunting with a good amount of change in your pocket? Well the kind of change it takes to buy Marlborough's most expensive home will likely require pretty big pockets.
4. The New England 50+ exposition is happening right here in Marlborough. Everything from fitness to finances will be discussed on Saturday and Sunday.
5. Want a prize and acclaim for your photos? Look no further than Patch's photo contest. On the menu this week is pumpkin photos. So submit your best photo here.