1. The Marlborough Heritage Festival is going on this Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in downtown Marlborough. It is a family friendly event that features a chili and clam chowder (or should that be chowdah) cook-off.
2. Fall Fest is being held on Saturday beginning at 10 a.m. at the First Church in Marlborough Congregational. With bouncy rides and face painting, it sounds like the perfect place to be a family in Marlborough on Saturday.
3. If your weekend needs more filling, A Day for Bobbie and Donna will provide you with entertainment from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Hudson Elks Pavilion. The event is a benefit for two local people who have touched many lives and now could use some support themselves.
4. Did you find out everything you wanted to ever know about Dunkin Donuts yesterday? Do you have other questions about area businesses? We will do our best to answer them. Just reach out to Marlborough Editor Sam Bonacci at email@example.com.
5. We know you have a camera, even if it is only the one integrated with your phone. If in your weekend travels you come across something amazing, fun, unique or just something you want to share; we want to see it. Marlborough's Pics and Clips stands as the general location to load up your photos from wherever your travels take you. Click on the upload button and share with Marlborough.