5 Things: Columbus Day and Halloween Fun
Welcome to Columbus Day and the promise of Halloween; we have what you need to know today right here.
1. Today is Columbus Day. In addition to the closures that this brings, it also brings up a debate about how this country was formed even before it was a country. The Michigan Daily has both sides of the debate encapsulated in this article.
2. Keep an extra eye to the road for the next two days. Marlborough Public School students do not have classes again until Wednesday.
3. Did you catch the zany Craigslist offerings that we gathered together for your viewing yesterday? Click through and see what you missed.
4. Are you excited for Halloween? Well set aside some time on the evening of October 26 to take in the Horribles Parade and Trick Or Treating on Main Street.
5. Not in the mood for Halloween yet? Take a gander at this gallery of last year's Horribles Parade to get the fright growing. Just as long as the snow stays away we can all enjoy some frightrful fun.