1. Let the post-Halloween candy rush begin. If it is orange or bat-shaped odds are it is on sale today. So now is your chance to run to Target, Walgreens or CVS to satisfy your sweet tooth in the discount aisle.
2. Did you get all dressed up last night? Did your children? Did someone you know? Well now is the chance to enter our Halloween Costume Contest. There is $5,000 on the line and I know Marlborough has a winner among us. That is a lot of discount candy people!
3. The brakes have been put on the "Brookview Village" 40B project. The vote came after a heated discussion with talk of work behind the scenes and the project being pushed through. Catch the fireworks here.
4. Does that pesky daylight savings time have you scratching your head? We have everything you need to know about daylight savings plus some fun facts gathered together for you.
5. Are you a budding sports photographer? Do you have what it takes? Do you just have a great shot of the team? We want to help you show it off with our sports photo contest.